Your privacy is important. This information explains how AlphaCell Enterprises comply with local privacy requirements.
AlphaCell Enterprises (hereafter "AlphaCell Labs") understands that privacy and how AlphaCell Labs collect, use, disclose and protect your information is important to you. AlphaCell Labs are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information and to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act
In summary, personal information is information or an opinion (whether true or not) about an identified, or reasonably identifiable, individual.
Collecting your personal information
Depending on your involvement with AlphaCell Labs, AlphaCell Labs may collect personal information about you such as your name, your contact details, and other information about you such as your age and health.
- AlphaCell Labs collects this information when you contact us, or when AlphaCell Labs asks you for it and you, or others on your behalf authorised by you, provide it to us.
- AlphaCell Labs also collects information that may or may not include your personal information, through technology and tools that tell us when a computer or device has visited or accessed our content.
- Those tools include services from search engines and other companies that help us to tailor our content, products and services to better suit consumers and customers.
- Search engines provide facilities to allow you to indicate your preferences in relation to the use of those tools in connection with computers and other devices controlled or used by you.
Using your personal information
Generally, AlphaCell Labs uses your personal information for our activities and business, and in our efforts to expand and improve our business. Examples include:
- have business dealings with us (whether as one of our suppliers, or as a regulator AlphaCell Labs deal with, or in the context of a transaction), or
- apply, or register your interest for, employment;
- providing information about our products and services, including dealing with any enquiry or complaint;
- providing information to professional practitioners about our products and services, including about how our products might be of benefit to members of the public to whom they provide advice;
- operating programmes and forums in different media in which you are able to share information, including your personal information, with us and publicly;
- providing you with marketing communications, newsletters and alerts, surveys and invitations and offers for products including new products that may be of interest to you (and if AlphaCell Labs does so, AlphaCell Labs will provide you with a way to opt out);
- to administer and manage promotions and competitions;
- to determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or programmes;
- for a business or professional relationship AlphaCell Labs may have with you;
- if you apply for employment with us, to consider your application;
- to evaluate our products and services, and conduct consumer research;
- to amend records to remove personal information; and
- for other everyday business purposes that involve use of personal information.
Storing and Disclosing your personal information
AlphaCell Labs uses various systems and services to safeguard the personal information AlphaCell Labs stores and uses, as part of our business systems and processes.
Like many companies, these systems and services may be international in operation and include other parts of AlphaCell Labs and our related companies or entities overseas. They may also be provided by other people and organisations assisting us with services, located both in and outside Singapore.
When AlphaCell Labs passes on or shares your personal information in this way, AlphaCell Labs takes steps to ensure it is treated in the same way that AlphaCell Labs would treat it. AlphaCell Labs does our best to keep records of personal information up to date and accurate and not to keep personal information that is no longer needed. AlphaCell Labs will only disclose personal information if this is required by law or permitted under the Privacy Act, for example: AlphaCell Labs sometimes has to pass on your personal information to third parties for legal or safety reasons or other special circumstances.
Access and Correction
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to:
- seek access to your personal information handled by us;
- ask us to update or correct your personal information when it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date; and
- opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications from us.
Contact with AlphaCell Labs about your personal information
You may wish to contact AlphaCell Labs to access your personal information, to seek to correct it or to make a complaint about privacy.
You can contact us by filling our our contact us form, and we will respond within 72 business hours.
AlphaCell Labs will respond to your request for access to personal information AlphaCell Labs holds about you as soon as AlphaCell Labs reasonably can, including if AlphaCell Labs is unable to provide you with access (such as when AlphaCell Labs no longer holds the information).
AlphaCell Labs does not impose any charge for a request for access, but AlphaCell Labs may charge you a reasonable fee for our costs associated with providing you with access and retrieval costs.
For complaints about privacy, AlphaCell Labs will establish in consultation with you a reasonable process, including time frames, for seeking to resolve your complaint.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.